26 October 2008

Mov, Move, Movie!

I ain't be going anywhere for weeks, hu hu. Just home-school-home. How sad.
It's just another commitment stuff with my mom, blah blah.
I really really wanna go to the movie though. Sit back, relax, enjoy the movie.......................and alone, of course. I'm not in the mood to going out with my friends, lately. Don't know why.
Well, recent good movies that I eager to watch is...
 
1. Eagle Eye
Action-Thriller genre, and It's my..................... Shia!

2. Fireflies in the Garden
Family drama-rama that tearing you like crazy.

3. Mamma Mia!
ABBA? rawks! hihi, I love ABBA so much, and my dad used to be a big fan of them :')

And, the movies that I can't wait to watch is...

1. Twilight
oh my my, Edward Cullen, come to me hurry! and 21 November, please come sooner -_-

2. High School Musical 3: Senior Year
Roflmao, I don't wanna be such a hypocrite by saying that HSM is lame. I love Troy, Sharpay and Ryan. Hihi, can't wait for October 29. Unfortunately, on November 3rd I'll be heading for mid-test at school, so I probably won't be able to watch it at with Yodia...... huhu :'( Sorry girl.

(I can't find a proper image for this movie huhu, sorry)
3. 17 Again
Oh no, Matthew Perry (+Zac Efron)???????? DEFINITELY HAVE TO WATCH! Be patient ya, Jeng. Still next year T,T

I think that is enough. I know there's still another movie like The House Bunny, Gara-Gara Bola! or Mupeng, bahahahah no, I'm just kidding. For over a month, I'll be sitting at home, watching MTV or online until my head blow up. Blargh! -_- 

Smell ya guys later.
Love,



J

1 comment:

  1. matthew perry (our beloved chandler bing!!) will role with zac efron on a "17 again" film.
    liat trailernya di blog gue. WAJIB!
    anjing, gila... gue nungguin banget ini film keluar taun depan!!

    ReplyDelete