06 October 2008

Halloween's Love Letter

I've always been dreaming about
a happily ever after story
in my life since I was 9.

Maybe I'm still too young
to understand what love's about.
What it's like and to be like.

But I can write my own fairytale story
since I met you.
No need a pair of glass shoes,
or a godmother and poisoned apple.

It's still an empty book.
It's never been written before.
Because I'm waiting for someone like you
to be sitting next to me
and writing it down together.

Writing our own story, our own rules.
Our owns characters, our own set of dwarfs.
Our own carma, our own drama.
Our own beggining, and our own finish line.

Now the story has reach the end,
and it turns out that I'm wrong.
I wrote a story about
my happily never after.


J

No comments:

Post a Comment