31 October 2008

Apparently, the clock is still ticking

세계 방법 중인?

Hello peeps, how are you doing?
I'm doing any good, thanks for (not) asking, haha.
Thank God it's friday. So it means..............weekend. Yippe!
Tonight's schedule, I will watch CATB performing at Darmint Cafe, Tebet on 8PM. Be there, fellas!
By the way, I got an Award from Nanda! Big thanks for him, hihi. I'm shocked a little bit, since I'm a newbie at blog ;) And since I have to continue giving this award to someone else, so the award goes to..........


He wrote fcksht funny things in his blog, I think he deserve to received the award. Go Olip! :)

Not only she is one of my best girls, she wrote about her life, interesting stuff, or anything that goes on her mind on a very cool way. Brilliant!

3. Disa
She's amazing, she's a truly blogger, she wrote everything with her awesome style. She's hot, and she deserve this award, for sure.

You know what, I lost all my link -_- Because of my stupidity that clicked the remove button. Argh. I tried to link again, but I'm only remember several of you people. So sorry for anyone that I haven't link back yet, because my memory known as the lowest memory of all. Please, comment me or email me for exchanging link yea! I'd be so glad to link back (again) you guys all :-)
FYI, I'm coming back to dA. So enjoy yerself with my fresh-from-the-oven pictures. Even it's not mine, I'm just took it from stocks because I'm too lazy to take any pictures.
Ah, I just saw those freakin' countdown widget (siapa suruh masang, nit? -_-) on my side bar blog, it's.................




61 days left?!



what the fuck.
love,
J

3 comments:

  1. hihi, hontou ni arigatou ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hhahahah, saya dapet apa nih jan? boleh nginep di Paris berapa malem?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ajeng: sama2 syg -)

    olip: waaah haha boleh berapa malem kok lip terserah kamu, tp byr sendiri ya zz -_-

    ReplyDelete