27 October 2008

and, I guess this is it.

Oh yeah fuck, another tears.
I'm so not ready for another adaptation.
I'm the one who want a new life, but............it's just too hard.
To leave, going out, running away.

This city is like everything to me.
I was grown up here, spend my whole life here, all the tears, laugh, pain; is in here.
All the living loving memories.
Maybe, I am ready. Ready to fly, to leave it all behind.
Maybe.

The reason that makes this things harder is...........................Him.
I'm so not ready to leave him, far away from him.
With all the distance.
I can't imagine what I'm gonna be like without being near to him.
I know we're not often met, but at least I already feel safe just knowing that you're okay, even on her side.
Blurgh. Blargh. Blargh. My mind were totally absurd right now.
I can't think, can't even smile, or laugh; having fun.
Tears keep pouring, like the rain outside my window. It's supposed to be summer.
Well, at least rains always makes me smile. Even a bit.

"Aku selalu suka, sehabis hujan di bulan Desember................."
(Desember-Efek Rumah Kaca)

And I'll be gone, after that December rain. Goodnight, and Goodbye Jakarta.
I'll be missing you.

4 comments:

  1. langitpun ikut menangis karena kamu bersedih :)

    emangnya mau pergi ke mana?


    anyway salam kenal

    ReplyDelete
  2. aargh... kok pindahnya cepet bangettt??
    huhuuu... sedih

    ReplyDelete
  3. smoga disana ada yang lebih menarik :D
    smaangaat neeeng..

    ReplyDelete
  4. enad: iya naaaaaatnetnot, makasih ya :')

    ajeng: well, how would i supposed to know. ini aja br dikasihtau kemaren kok..... sedih juga gue. banget, down to the lowest :'(

    haqi: hehe, iya nih. mau pindah ke surabaya saya, huhu. salam kenal juga ya! :3

    ReplyDelete