14 September 2008

To: Heaven

Dear Mr. Arief ,

I wish you were here, or I was there beside you. I really do want those things came true. Dad, I miss you.
I can't stop blaming myself why can't I be with you on the day that you were left. I need you, I can't find anyone who could love me like you do. I know that you can't comeback, but at least could you give me some sign, to make sure that you are okay up there.
ooh, I miss your smile, your hug, your laugh, the way you mad at me, when we're both playing in Timezone, when you took me to ate ice cream, just the two of us.
Or when you thought me how to swim, how to dive, when you took me to the beach, when you asked me to moving in with you to Bali, and again, just the two of us. I just can't stop thinking about you, thinking about the day we used to be together, dad.
I need you, I was too small when you left me.
After you went away, things get worse. It seems things just can't be right for me, without you it's different. I grew up as a jerks, and I will die as a sinner.
Ever since you left, I couldn't find any single thing called happiness anymore. You're my power. Without you I'll be like Superman, but holding a kryptonite on my left hand.
I'm tired crying. It been like my daily routine since you're gone. I want to let you go, but I just can't find a way to start it.
I miss you, don't you miss me? If you do, let me know.


Love,
Janit

No comments:

Post a Comment