I just got home from staying at Sultan Hotel yesterday, it was quite fun. Because I did a lot of shopping, teehee :3 I bought a very gorgeous ZARA dress, a new pair of grey jeans, and a beanie!! Yeah, I've been wanting that thing since ever, and I bought a grey one. Hihi, I'm so pleased.
Holiday's over, fellas. In four hours, I gotta get my ass off, brush my teeth, wash my face, change my pajamas into uniform, and GO TO SCHOOL. Ah nooooooo, why holiday always gone so fast? Huhu.
Anyway, I can't wait for sunday. I'm gonna have a dinner at Rama's house with Gilang, and we'll gonna make some sushi! Hope it'll taste good, because I never ever made a sushi before. Well, who does? Lol. So, just to be prepare, I learn by reading this and watching this. Wish me luck 'kay, I really wanna give the best for my boys, hehehe.
'cause a day that I spent with you, is more than just a day................
And hey, I miss y-y-y-youuuu. Where the hell have you been? :'(
No comments:
Post a Comment