19 September 2008

Please don't stop the music sic sick

Hey hey hello. How's world?
It pretty sucks for me actually. Lately, this big big trouble starts to kill me slowly but sure. Sigh, I wish I didn't do that. Then, I will not be in this kind of situation. Ugggh fuck, I need a company. My boring level is reached it maximum levels. I want to scream, and just scream, you know. I know it'll not making things back to normal, but it'll makes me feel better, I guess.
Anyway, since I'm back to myspace, I do some myspace-walking hours ago. And I found so many fantastic music performers. Kewwwwwl, go check them out!

The best Indonesian I found so far........
Indie/Powerpop/Experimental
listen to: Running Shoes
why I love them: Number one on making awesome yet deep lyrics!

Alternative/Ambient
listen to: Science Fiction
why I love them: Sigur Ros had a collaboration with Radiohead = sovcox! 

Blues/Pop/Folk Rock
listen to: I Have to Go on Sunday
why I love them: Push the play button, and you'll smiling for a whole day

Acoustic
listen to: You're The One
why I love them: Melting with Anda's Voice...............

Indie/Pop/Ambient
listen to: For Mom and Dad
why I love them: Ambient music rules nowadays, aiyt?

That's the best I found so far, no that else is bad, but that's my favorites. And for the best International I found so far? Hmm, you already know them, so why wasting time. Hm, oh yeah, do you know Uffie? She's pretty good though, unfortunately I'm not into her music.
Okay then, I need to get some rest, I think. This headache need to end somewhere.............

See ya soon, have a nice day mates!


J

6 comments:

  1. hmm...try myspace.com/alphasource hope you like it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. waw.. makasih sudah menyisipkan sovonda cox di dalam review anda kali ini. But I'm curious, are you one of our inner circle?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^yudish

    you know what, i like it! thank you for telling me about them, dish :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^Zahirku

    yeap you're welcome! :}
    I'm not quite sure, hehe. I made friends with vinfag, though

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmkeeey.. thx anyway..
    join us in facebook / myspace..

    We love being loved by you

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^Zahirku

    my former band already made friends with you on myspace, i think. hehe

    i love being loved by y'all too!

    ReplyDelete