I found myself a new bestfriends now. I don't know why, they're just so much much much better than my friends in 'real world'. Say hello to my bestfriends, say goodbye to my frienemies!
Arya, Ajeng, Shetwo, Gilang, Ayu, Nures, Nadhila && Riry, ooh y'all don't know how much y'all mean to me! I love yeeee gays so much <333
Hari ini kemana ya? Nggak tau deh, siangnya sih full treatment di salon, and I'm so not ready for that! Gosh. Terus malemnya, PIM kali ya apa Citos. Aaaaaa nggak ngerti deh, yang pasti gue kangen sama itu... huhu.
Maybe this jokes really gotta end, I'm not really in love with you, I love you as my bestfriends. Sorry. I never mean to do those things, bey..........
Oh come on, cheer up nit, today is saturday. Saturday means WEEKEND! No school, no assignment, no killer teacher, no fucking frienemies!!!!!!!!! haha.
Have a nice weekend fellas, let's hug and be friends! Mwah.
hey my lovely baby,you know why i can accepting you althought i know about it ? bcz you can accept me althought i am not good enough to be your bestf,and you know why i love you ? cz you already love me when i don't love you. and i am here,still here,beside you,COZ I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU JANITTTTTTTTTTT!
ReplyDelete