21 July 2008

Blue Crayon

I'm tired, I'm tired of crying and waiting you here, next to me, to put your head on my shoulder like you used to do it. Oh my, I miss you like hell. I keep writing your name on my bedroom wall, and erase it wiff my hand which is filled by tears and blood. It's all because of you. I'm tired, I need to get some sleep. And then I fell asleep, while holding a blue crayon on my left hand. I picked it unconsciously from my crayon box, I don't know why. Maybe it describe all my feelings, for tonight..........

Instead of sleeping, I took a lot of "me" pictures. Zzz -_-I don't know why, lately I've been feeling so model-y and need to be photographed (giggles). After you saw this, I believe you'll say it repeatedly, "hell yeah she's so ugly!"

Full view if you wanna get satisfied, lol

And I finally got a nickname for my SLR, I called him Darbotz because Darbotz sounds so cute and always reminds me of someone. Btw, I'm still looking a nickname for my fish eye camera. Any suggestions, mate?

No comments:

Post a Comment