15 July 2008

Birthday? It's was just............ okay.

Okay my birthday was on July 13th. And thank you sooooo so much for those who remember and called or messaged me on that day. I love you so much guys, even my friends from Malaysia- Adila & from Melbourne- Arya&Rama, they text me even I know it's kinda expensive from there. Hihi I really appreciate it guys, emwackz!
Hm, there was no party, no surprises, NO BALLOON or any kind of noises on my supposed-to-be-a-sweet-and-fun sixteen birthday. And the really fuck thing is, I didn't get my balloon :'( huhuuuu I really crying so bad when I can't find any balloon sales near me. But when the afternoon came, I showered and dress and go to Aksara Bookstore, citos and......(jeng jeng jeng) I bought an ORANGE FISH EYE LOMO! HAHAHAHA at least it can make me smile. A bit.


This are my baby, you want it? Weeek, enak aja lu!


But still, I really need a one single yellow balloon. Please someone, buy me one, please..... :'(
And once again, I would like to thanks everyone who can't mention one by one for the greetings, big thanks! My birthday wouldn't be a day without you guys. Big hug and big kiss from me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment